Ink : White with Black Marbling
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please allow 7-10 days lead time for each surface to be created. This time does not reflect shipping and handling which may be an additional 4-5 days approximately. You will receive shipping confirmation to the email you provide at checkout.
- RUSH orders are available and will be charged an additional Convenience Fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for cost before placing your order to ensure RUSH shipping is available and will arrive on time for your needs.
- Textures & Tones will vary slightly with each surface, as each piece is unique and hand crafted, with its own character.
- Due to the nature of wood, there may be slight and natural curling of edges especially prevalent during warm days. You can gently bend the surface (careful not to apply too much pressure so you don't break it). You can also turn it over and place heavy books on top to flatten if needed.
- Each surface is made of delicate Plaster on a sturdy board. It's lightweight and can be easily carried to various locations.
- There are imperfections on these surfaces which are intentionally caused to create rich lines and textures.
- Do not place items that can damage the plaster, or cause discoloration. If such damage occurs, use fine grit sand paper to gently smooth away marring.
- Since our surfaces are all hand crafted and are made-to-order, there are no returns once this product is purchased. Please read our Return & Exchanges policy carefully.
- If you style with Food, please note this surface is NOT food safe. Items placed on this surface must be thrown away after use and should not be consumed for your own safety.
- Different lighting will yield different results in tones once photographed.